Our Environment Is Worth Saving!
Rock Solid Data Management cares about our environment. Not only does our company fill an important need to ensure that confidential records are disposed of properly, it also allows us do our part in preserving our environment.
- Every ton of paper recycled saves 17 trees, 7000 gallons of water 4,100 kilowatts of electricity and frees up 3.3 cubic yards of space in our landfills.
- Americans throw away enough office and writing paper annually to build a wall 12 feet high stretching from Los Angeles to New York.
- Every day American businesses generate enough paper to circle the Earth 20 times.
- Every year each American household receives an average of 1.5 tree's growth of bulk mail advertising — commonly known as "junk mail."
- Recycling saves resources.
- Recycling conserves natural resources.
- Recycling reduces the amount of carbon dioxide and methane in the atmosphere.
- Recycling uses less energy than processing virgin materials.
- Recycling produces more jobs by benefiting local governments through waste management and encourages businesses to become innovative in product manufacturing and design using recycled materials
Hard Drive Recycling
Hard Drives are taken to the recycler where the plastics and metals are separated by hand. The plastics and aluminum are sold as raw materials to manufactures. The disk and connections are sent to the smelter where the precious metals are extracted.