We are in the business of providing solutions. Our scanning services are designed to accommodate your work environment, office productivity, and the reduction of your business’ dependence on paper. Whether you have a high volume back file conversion project or a lower volume project, our expert scanning specialists will consult with you to determine a document scanning solution that best fits your business needs and budget.
Rock Solid Scanning provides you with optimal support by providing your document scanning project with the following:
- Onsite or offsite scanning – you or a representative of your company are more than welcome to monitor our secure scanning process with our onsite scanning service.
- Wide Format Scanning
- Turn Key Pricing – all of our pricing is all inclusive. Your turn key experience includes:
- Prepping and removal of staples, paper clips, post- it notes, pictures, etc..
- Scanning – we provide standard PDF files and multi-page PDF files
- Delivery – we deliver a custom USB flash drive with password protected PDF files
- FREE DEMO – we want you to experience our state of the art process designed with your security in mind before you even hire us!
We provide our clients with solutions to accommodate the successful scanning and conversion of traditional and large formats as well as microfilm and microfiche. No matter what your project specifications are, we ensure that your hard copy information is scanned and converted precisely, securely and on time.
Architectural and engineering firms, construction companies, government agencies and planning departments have scanning requirements beyond the needs of other businesses. Rock Solid Shredding's document scanning services include the capability and expertise required for the scanning and imaging of wide format blueprint and plan drawings. We provide a thorough consultation which enables us to customize a scanning solution that best fits your timeframe and budget.
Our large format scanning services include:
- Color, bi tonal and grayscale imaging
- Maps and topography
- Scanning of D and E size drawings
- File formatting for CAD software
Your documents are transferred to our secure document scanning facility where they are prepped for scanning. This involves removing drawings from tubes and removing staples, paper clips, sticky notes, etc. High speed, large format, production grade scanners then capture and convert your hardcopy data. Our quality control procedures insure that each wide format image is precisely captured. Your digital data is then transferred to the media format of your choice.
Rock Solid Shredding is committed to preserving the security of your drawings and plans during the scanning and imaging process. Our professional scanning experts are trained to handle private and confidential information and maintain strict chain of custody protocol throughout the transfer, scanning and delivery process.