With the amount of information collected on Hard Drives, it is vital that at the end-of-life these drives be destroyed properly. HARD DRIVE SHREDDING "On-Site" is the only way you can VERIFY the data is 100% destroyed. It is your tangible insurance against a Data Breach.
What do you Risk?
The fines and penalties can be enormous. A violation of the Health Insurance and Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) can reach up to $250,000 and 10 years in prison for each act. A violation of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley act can reach up to $100,000 for each act. Not to mention the horrific damage that can happen to your reputation.
Erasing, Degaussing or Wiping Hard Drives is Not Enough!
Files that have been erased on a hard drive can still be accessed by identity thieves skilled in information retrieval. The only thing that is 100% safe is total, secure destruction "On-Site" destroying the data permanently. Rock Solid is AAA NAID Certified for "On-Site" Hard Drive Destruction.
Rock Solid's "On- Site" Hard Drive Destruction process.
At a time appointed by you, we bring our state-of-the-art equipment to your facility.
- All Hard Drives are inventoried.
- A hand held scanner records the serial numbers, itemizing the hard drives into the computer.
- Hard drives are only destroyed "On-Site" using one of the following methods:
- Rock Solid's mobile shredding unit, capable of shredding 300 Hard Drives per hour.
- Rock Solid's mobile Document Shredding truck equipped with a hard drive crusher.
- A printed or e-mailed certificate of destruction is issued that includes all of the serial numbers for a legal audit trail.
- Rock Solid then recycles all of the destroyed material.
Why Rock Solid Hard Drive Shredding?
- Locally owned and operated serving Arkansas.
- Complete and Total Destruction of your Hard Drives "On-Site".
- Assured protection from identity thieves.
- Rock Solid is the ONLY locally owned & operated company in Arkansas which is AAA NIAD certified to shred on site.
- Certificate of Destruction itemizing the serial numbers for a legal audit trail.
- All Hard Drive material is Recycled.
- Professional, Reliable and Superior Customer Service.